Terms & Conditions
When you use this website, you agree to the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then you should leave this site.
www.molifthoistsandparts.co.uk terms and conditions of use
On this website “molifthoistsandparts.co.uk” and “we” means aal ltd trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk.
“you” and “my” means the user of this website.
If you wish to use this website then you must agree to these terms and conditions of use.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use then you should not use this website.
2. Content of this website
We may change the website content from time to time. If we do this, then your continued use of the website will be taken to be acceptance of the change.
3. Our Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website are owned by aal ltd trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk or by a third party that has given us permission to use them.
You may not use the aal ltd trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk trademarks, logos, layout, images etc without our written consent.
4. Personal Use
We are happy for you to copy any part of this website for your own personal use. However, you may not copy any part, or indeed all, of the website, whether on paper or by copying to any other media (e.g. disk), for any commercial purpose.
You may create a hyperlink to the home page of molifthoistsandparts.co.uk as long as the link does not portray molifthoistsandparts.co.uk, aal ltd® or our services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use our logo or trademark as part of the link without our written consent.
This website contains links to websites operated by companies and individuals who are not part of aal ltd® trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk. The links are for your assistance and information. AAl LTD trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk is not responsible for the availability or content of these third party websites and is not responsible for any of the goods or services available from these websites. You may not place a link to any other website on this website without our prior written approval.
If you register to the website you are responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential and for limiting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized use of your registration details. You must tell us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to someone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used by anyone else. In order for us to comply with Data Protection Regulations the information we hold about you should be correct and complete. You should tell us of any changes to the information you provided when you registered.
You can update your details in personal profile when you login. We may refuse to allow you to use the site or remove or edit content at our discretion.
You must not use the website for:
- Causing, or being likely to cause, disruption to the website or access to the website;
- Fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or other illegal activity;
- Sending, using or re-using material which:
- is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing;
- is in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right;
- is injurious to third parties or objectionable;
- consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings or “spam”
- may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- If you wish to review a property then you must register to the website
- If you submit a review you must be sure that the content of that review:
- is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening or defamatory;
- does not invade privacy or infringe intellectual property rights;
- is not injurious to third parties, or objectionable;
- does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
You must not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be any person or thing, or mislead us about the origin of any content.
If you review a property then you give us the right to display, publish, use, copy, change, translate and distribute your review using any media.
You agree to us using the name that you gave in connection with the review, if we choose to. You agree to give up your right to be identified as the author of the review and your right to object to derogatory treatment of the review.
Additionally when you submit your review you are stating that:
- you either own or otherwise control the rights to the review;
- at the date that the review is submitted:
- the content is accurate;
- use of the review does not break any of this website’s guidelines;
- use of the review will not cause injury to any person or thing;
- the content of the review is not defamatory).
You agree to indemnify aal ltd trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk against all claims brought by a third party against aal ltd trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk arising out of or in connection with you having failed to comply with the above statements.
9. Defamation claims
It is not possible for us to be immediately aware of the contents of every review that is displayed. We operate on a "notice and takedown" basis.
If you believe that any content on the website contains a defamatory statement, please tell us immediately using the procedure described below.
Once this procedure has been followed we will make all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content within a reasonable time.
- Copy the Notice of Defamatory Content below into your word processor program.
- Complete it by filling in the details required (indicated by [square brackets]).
- Send a printed signed copy to: aal ltd®, 18 Hazel Grove, Tarleton, Preston, PR4 6DQ, UK.
- Please provide your postal and emails addresses and telephone number when sending the notice to us.
Important Warning: giving false, misleading or inaccurate information in the Notice of Defamatory Content may result in civil and criminal liability.
Notice of Defamatory Content
In the matter of www.molifthoistsandparts.co.uk
S T A T E M E N T
I, [please set out your full name] of [please give your postal address], [please state your occupation], say as follows:
1. I refer to the website www.molifthoistsandparts.co.uk ("the website"). I make this statement in support of my giving aal ltd® trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk notice that, via the website, it is causing or contributing to the publication of a defamatory statement.
2. The defamatory words appear on the website at [please cut and paste the address of the relevant Web page from the website where the defamatory words appear]
3. The words that I consider to be defamatory are [please repeat the exact words you are complaining about]
4. These words are defamatory because [please state why you consider the words are defamatory].
5. The defamatory words are untrue because [please explain why the words complained of are untrue and what you believe the true position is].
6. I understand that this statement may be used in any court proceedings that may arise out of or relating to the defamatory words which I have complained about.
Statement of Truth
I declare the facts stated above to be true.
End of notice
10. Electronic communications
When you visit molifthoistsandparts.co.uk or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website.
For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
11. Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
We try to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and up to date; however, aal ltd trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk gives you no promises, representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of any information on this website.
From time to time the website may be unavailable for short periods whilst maintenance or updates to the website take place. If you need to contact us during one of these periods our alternative contact details can be found in contact us.
There may be times when the site is unavailable or performance is reduced because of technical limitations or issues with transmission or communication infrastructures which are largely outside our control. You accept that this is the case.
Whilst we make best endeavours to ensure that all the featured accommodation is fully accessible we do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information on the website.
14. Limitation of liability
We shall not be liable in any circumstance for any loss of actual or potential: profits; revenue; income; business or goodwill arising as a result of or in connection with this website or any information, product or service appearing on this website at any time.
Similarly we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss arising as a result of or in connection with this website or any information, product or service appearing on this website at any time.
In the unlikely event of you suffering any loss or damage because of your use of this website our total liability is limited to the amount paid by you to us, if any, for accessing this website.
The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate in any dispute between us.
Should any of these terms and conditions of use be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then it shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions of use and its absence will not affect the validity of any of the remaining terms and conditions of use.
If you wish to return goods purchased on our on-line shop, please notify aal ltd via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our head office at the following address within 7 working days:
AAL LTD (trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk)
18 Hazel Grove
Preston, Lancashire PR4 6DQ
It is the purchasers’ responsibility to return goods in a safe and well packaged condition and pay all costs. We do recommend that you use a delivery service that requires a signature upon delivery. If you would like aal ltd trading as molifthoistsandparts.co.uk to arrange collection of goods this would be chargeable to the purchaser (You).
Parts ordered in error must be communicated to AAL LTD within 30 days of invoice (UK customers).
Parts ordered in error and requested to be returned under warranty may be subjected to a 25% re-stocking fee of the original cost minus postage.
A credit cannot be given, if products that are ordered incorrectly are returned in the following instances:
1. Products ordered as a special (Slings, product configuration)
2. Product that has had its original packaging defaced or discarded.
3. Slings that have been used and found unsuitable.
Such parts will only be accepted for return if unused, complete and unspoilt within their original packaging.
We are unable to exchange or refund particular items due to hygiene reasons or if the item was custom built or modified by the Purchaser (You).